Does anyone know when ALSC will have an updated list of fall webinars? I've tried some Web Junction before, and think they have good stuff. We're rapidly losing our library system CE opportunities, so I'm desperate for some alternatives. CCBC was a particularly fantastic tip--thanks!
Both SLJ and Booklist do have great webinars and I've suggested that my staff use them for ideas about collection development.
Are archived webinars often available for free?
Recommended links I wish to remember from this week:
Nebraska Public Libraries offers a plethora of archived webinars for free. TechSoup (technology website for non-profits) offers some great webinars. And the College of DuPage is very well-known for their thought-provoking webinars.
Thanks to Barb for recommending InfoPeople.
1 comment:
There are so many kinds of webinars at so many different places. I think the ones you pay for, mostly aren't free even in the archives - but most of the ones I attend ARE free (webjunction, DuPage, CCBC, etc.)
Post a Comment